Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
Awarded Orange County’s Favorite Assisted Living 2018-2019!
What’s in it for you?
Our care staff plays an integral part in resident well-being. Through the development of skills, and the ability to deliver love through authentic connections, our care staff experiences the joy of contributing to the lives of others.
“We believe in the extraordinary potential of human beings.”
We are committed to developing leaders, building careers, and helping our staff become the best versions of themselves. Many of our senior care staff has grown from entry-level roles.
Our staff is supported by a robust educational system and our goal is to help each member of our staff grow into their highest potential.
Part-time Shifts Available (must be available multiple shifts):
- 10:00am-6:00 pm (Mid Shift)
- 2:00pm-10:00 pm (PM Shift)
- 10:00pm-6:00 am (NOC Shift)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADL’s) as listed on the resident’s Plan of Care. (toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation and transfer assistance)
- Assures the overall well-being of all residents in a manner consistent with Hollybrook’s philosophy
- Detail oriented, with a high standard of excellence and professionalism
- Conform to all applicable HIPAA and safety guidelines
- Demonstrate consistent ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Leads and regularly takes initiative
- Demonstrate consistent ability to model empathy and compassion
- Contribute to creating a “home” environment, that is clean, safe, well-maintained and comfortable
- Leads and provides opportunities for family and friends to participate in meaningful activities with their loved ones
- Promotes and champions Hollybrook’s philosophy and core values
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- The duties as described will required frequent standing and walking. The employee will frequently bend/stoop, squat, reach above the shoulders, twist and turn, kneel, and push/pull. The employee will frequently be required to lift/pull/push/move up to 50 pounds. Must utilize conversational speech for effective verbal communication. Noise level is high in some client care areas
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass health screening, including drug test
- Must be able to pass Live Scan test
- Once hired, must be able to attend both New Hire Training and Orientation
medication assistant, med assistant, certified nursing assistant, certified nurse assistant, RSA, resident service assistant, resident services assistant, med tech, medication tech, medication technician, personal care assistant, med aide, medication aide, nursing assistant