Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
What’s in it for you?
Our care staff plays an integral part in resident well-being. Through the development of skills, and the ability to deliver love through authentic connections, our care staff experiences the joy of contributing to the lives of others.
“We believe in the extraordinary potential of human beings.”
We are committed to developing leaders, building careers, and helping our staff become the best versions of themselves. Many of our senior care staff has grown from entry-level roles.
Come join us at Hollybrook Senior Living!
At Hollybrook Senior Living, we believe that seniors matter. Through every action, we attempt to realize Hollybrook’s purpose of delivering love in the context of affordable senior care. Additionally, we are committed to creating a positive work environment, and the ongoing growth and development of our staff. The ideal candidate has a passionate commitment to figuring out how to create a loving environment for seniors, and is committed to ongoing self-development.
Performance Expectations and Accountabilities
- 50% Maintenance
- 50% Bus Driver
- Drive residents to various locations, as scheduled, using community designated vehicles.
- Provide assistance to residents boarding and exiting the vehicles, securing wheelchairs and other equipment to ensure safety.
- Maintain mileage logs, maintenance records, registration documents and other paperwork related to all community vehicles.
- Practice safe driving habits at all times and immediately report any incidents to the Executive Director, Maintenance Director, or other member of Administration immediately.
- Assist with regular maintenance of community vehicles including washing, vacuuming and basic engine care.
- Notify the Maintenance Director of any need for vehicle repair or other concerns.
- Must be available to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community
- Working to problem solve, plan, organize, communicate and cooperate with others to ensure that projects are completed
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the residents and the community
- Maintaining the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards
- Handling general maintenance repair needs at the community
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid Class B Commercial driver’s license required.
- Current First Aid/ CPR certification required.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Criminal clearance by the FBI and DOJ required.
- Health Screening required.