Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Come join us at Hollybrook Senior Living!
At Hollybrook Senior Living, we believe that seniors matter. Through every action, we attempt to realize Hollybrook’s purpose of delivering love in the context of affordable senior care. Additionally, we are committed to creating a positive work environment, and the ongoing growth and development of our staff. The ideal candidate has a passionate commitment to figuring out how to create a loving environment for seniors, and is committed to ongoing self-development.
Hiring for Shifts:
10:30a-7:00p and 11:30p-8:00p
Server/Waitstaff Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Promote an excellent dining experience for Hollybrook residents and visiting guests
- Responsible for setting and clearing tables
- Review daily menu options with residents
- Take food and beverage orders
- Serve food and beverages as requested, in a timely and professional manner
- Communicate effectively with front and back of house staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Effectively multi task and problem solve
- Contribute to the maintenance of a consistently clean, safe, and professional work environment
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Senior living and dining experience is preferred, but not required
- May perform other duties as assigned
Position Requirements :
- Be in good health, and physically mental and capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than (6) months prior to or (7) days after employment
- Demonstrate freedom from pulmonary tuberculosis within (7) days of employment.
- Must be criminally cleared by DOJ and FBI via the Live-Scan process prior to the initial presence in the facility.
- Must have a clean driving record as per the insurance carrier’s policy