Santa Ana, CA
Awarded Orange County’s Favorite Assisted Living 2018-2019!
Come join us at Hollybrook Senior Living!
At Hollybrook Senior Living, we believe that seniors matter. Through every action, we attempt to realize Hollybrook’s purpose of delivering love in the context of affordable senior care. Additionally, we are committed to creating a positive work environment, and the ongoing growth and development of our staff. The ideal candidate has a passionate commitment to figuring out how to create a loving environment for seniors, and is committed to ongoing self-development.
What’s in it for you?
Our care staff plays an integral part in resident well-being. Through the development of skills, and the ability to deliver love through authentic connections, our care staff experiences the joy of contributing to the lives of others.
“We believe in the extraordinary potential of human beings.”
We are committed to developing leaders, building careers, and helping our staff become the best versions of themselves. Many of our senior care staff has grown from entry-level roles.
Our staff is supported by a robust educational system, where we teach mindfulness, self-care, and career planning. Our goal is to help each member of our staff grow into their highest potential.
- 2:00pm-10:00pm (PM-Shift)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist residents with self-administration of medications
- Ensures residents’ care needs are met and documented
- Order medication and check for clarification and accuracy
- Effective communication with family members and staff
- Behave in a professional manner, consistent with Hollybrook’s operating philosophy
- Coordinate daily staff work activities
- Provide ongoing feedback and developmental coaching to staff
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADL’s) as listed on the resident’s Plan of Care. (toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation and transfer assistance)
- Assures the overall well-being of all residents in a manner consistent with Hollybrook’s philosophy
- Detail oriented, with a high standard of excellence and professionalism
- Demonstrate consistent ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Leads and regularly takes initiative
- Demonstrate consistent ability to model empathy and compassion
- Contribute to creating a “home” environment, that is clean, safe, well-maintained and comfortable
- Leads and provides opportunities for family and friends to participate in meaningful activities with their loved ones
- May perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass health screening, including drug test
- Must be able to pass Live Scan test
- Once hired, must be able to attend both New Hire Training and Orientation
- Minimum of 2 year experience at a Senior Assisted Living community as a Medication Technician (excluding overnight shifts)
- In addition to competitive wages, we offer medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits