Santa Ana, CA 92706
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
This is a perfect opportunity for Nursing Students! (All Applicants Welcome)
*NOC Shift 10:00pm-6:00am
- Assures the overall well-being of all Residents
- Fulfills the individual and collective cognitive, physical, spiritual, emotional and social needs of the unit
- Desire to work in a "home" environment maintaining a safe environment by keeping the community safe, clean and comfortable; recognizing environmental safety hazards, understands the methods to prevent on-the-job accidents and injuries
- Assists Residents with activities of daily living (ADL’s) as listed on the Residents Service Plan. (Toileting, Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Ambulation and Transfer assistance)
- Helps create a Resident driven individualized plan of care-participates in compassionate Resident care as needed.
- Encourages and provides opportunities for family and friends to participate in meaningful activities with their loved ones.
- Leaders in executing innovative daily activities
- Promotes and champions Hollybrook’s philosophy and core values
- Ability to take initiative
- Detail oriented
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
Come join us at Hollybrook Senior Living!
We have immediate openings for Caregivers who are interested in creating a loving environment that enables senior citizens to thrive.
Our staff is supported by a robust educational system where we actively support personal development and career growth. Our goal is to help each member of our staff grow into their highest potential.
In addition to competitive wages, we offer medical, dental, and vision plan.
We look forward to meeting you!