Santa Ana, CA 92706
Salary: $11.50 to $13.50 /hour
Hollybrook Senior Living — Front Desk Receptionist/Concierge
Come join us at Hollybrook Senior Living!
At Hollybrook Senior Living, we believe that seniors matter. Through every action, we attempt to realize Hollybrook’s purpose of delivering love in the context of affordable senior care. Additionally, we are committed to creating a positive work environment, and the ongoing growth and development of our staff. The ideal candidate has a passionate commitment to figuring out how to create a loving environment for seniors, and is committed to ongoing self-development.
Hiring for (2) separate shifts:
Morning: 7:00am-3:00pm (Full-Time Position)
Evening: 2:30pm-7:00pm (Part-Time Position)
- Answer telephones for administrative and sales office in a current, efficient manner.
- Monitor emergency call system and respond via set protocol.
- Greet visitors, gathering information by appropriate procedures and referring visitor to proper team member
- Assist Management with day-to-day clerical office work including: filing, billing, collections calls, payroll documentation, etc.
- Enter all maintenance work orders and perform follow-up telephone calls to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Assist residents in scheduling transportation and manage appointment binder.
- Observe residents ability to perform daily ADL’s and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member.
- Present a consistently professional demeanor that authentically communicates the spirit of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs.
- Light housekeeping duties of common areas in sight of front desk.
Position Requirements :
- Be in good health, and physically mental and capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than (6) months prior to or (7) days after employment
- Demonstrate freedom from pulmonary tuberculosis within (7) days of employment.
- Must be criminally cleared by DOJ and FBI via the Live-Scan process prior to the initial presence in the facility.
- Must have a clean driving record as per the insurance carrier’s policy
- Hollybrook offers competitive pay and benefits including: Basic Medical with voluntary dental and vision insurance, Direct Deposit, 401(k) with a generous employer match, vacation (after one year of service), and outstanding opportunities for growth and development